Addressable Manual Callpoint
- EN54-11 approved
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element (no broken glass)
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Max Humidity: 95%RH Non-Condensing
- IP Rating: IP32
- Size (W x H x D): 87mm x 87mm x 23mm
The ZT-CP3/AD addressable call points are unique in that they mimic the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
Addressing these call points is done via an 8-way dip switch on the back of the call point. The design also provides a visual LED indication to confirm alarm activation.
A special Polycarbonate cover (CP3-CV) is available for extra protection against accidental activation and thus allowing the unit to operate as a double action call point. This must be ordered separately.
It is also available in a waterproof version.