Kidde XV Control Unit
- Esthetically Pleasing Chrome Plating
- Rugged, Die-Cast Aluminum Body
- Cylinder or Wall Mount
- Two Discreet Detection Lines
- Up to 400 feet (122 m) Mechanical Detection Cable
- Actuates Up to 20 Cylinders
- Up to Four Microswitches
- 24 V Electrical Actuation Assembly
- Tamper or Lock Port Between Cover and Backbox
- Low Maintenance
The Kidde XV™ Control System is designed to enhancethe quality and performance of Kidde pre-engineered systems for commercial kitchen and industrial applications.
Developed with the installer in mind, the XV offers several options, allowing field decisions to reduce “installed cost” of a system. As a component of Kidde’s industrial dry chemical and commercial kitchen systems offering, the XV provides exceptional value, extreme versatility, and excellent visibility.
The XV ships ready to install. Included are three EMT connectors, a system valve actuator, two micro switches, and two cartridges. It is ready to go with a basic installation package. The Kidde XV Control System is UL Listed with WHDR System for commercial kitchen applications, and UL Listed, FM Approved for industrial applications.