- Two sensor multi-criteria fire detector incorporating photoelectric, and thermal sensing elements
- New mechanical platform with revolutionary chamber
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Tri colour LED offering red, green and amber colours
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
Availability: 10 in stock
The multi-criteria multi-sensor 22051TE Photo Thermal detector uses thermal assistance to the core photoelectric smoke detector to give enhanced false alarm immunity and faster response to a wide range of incipient fires.
The plug-in unit combines two separate sensing elements that are managed by embedded software to act as a single unit. The 22051TE conforms to EN54-5, a 58°C fixed temperature and rate of rise thermal, with the smoke detection element conforming to EN54-7.